Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2024

Birthday 41 . . .

I am back with a birthday card that is most definitely female in design and here it is . . .



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Allsorts Challenge #777 B for Balloons or Anything Goes which I chose to do (1/3)
Creative Fingers Challenge #276 Always Anything Goes (1/3)
Cut It Up Challenge #302 Starts with a B (1/3)
Die Cut Diva's Challenge Spring Card: flowers are flowering and we are seeing more birds in the garden (2/4)
Fab n Funky Challenge #594 Embossing Wet or Dry 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge It's Up in the Air (1/5)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (1/5) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #645 Anything Goes (1/5)


This was only my second use of this Lisa Horton Stencil, Die and Embossing Folder set.  I coloured what we're to become the dry embossed elements with Distress and Oxide inks with my Clarity stencil brushes.  Once dry embossed and die cut I coloured the background using watercolours.  I used a Presscut Embossing Folder's on the base.  I further embellished with John Next Door Mallow flower dies which I layered to create the flowers.  

I used one of my Clarity Crafts stamps to add the sentiment and finally finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x 

8 comments:

  1. A really bright and happy Birthday card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful colourful creation Karen love those birds everything looks so vibrant and tropical I love it thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with gorgeous colours and great embossing, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-love that embossing! Such a pretty Spring card-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bright and cheerful card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two little birds are so darling! A great card for springtime. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Spring Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUT IT UP challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete