Followers

Friday 3 May 2024

Birthday 48 . . .

 Another birthday card to share and here it is . . .



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional numbers 
The Four Seasons Challenge Anything Goes Spring (1/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #646 Anything Goes (4/5)


I created two background with a stamp from Tim Holtz Perspective set.  I used Versafine Clair Charming Pink ink onto an A5 piece of card, then again onto a 148mm square card to create a second generation stamped background, it's why my background is beautifully faded.  I then used Distress inks and a Clarity Crafts stencil to add tiny flowers on two sides of my card which made the numbers fade into the background even more.

I inked the flowers on Penny Black Flying Colours Stamp with Charming Pink, removing pink from the stems and leaves.  I thoroughly cleaned the stamp then just inked the stems and leaves with Karin Brush Markers Pro and stamped.  I used a Penny Black butterfly stamp with Karin Brush Markers Pro and stamped the butterfly in position.  

I stamped the Penny Black sentiment onto a snippet.   I edged the stamped panel and the snippet with Distress inks and adhered onto my stamped card.  I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to embellish.  Back soon x

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation with these wonderful stamps!
    Thanks so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - adding the Nuvo Drops really makes the flowers pop,

    Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete