Followers

Friday 10 May 2024

Birthday 50 . . .

 I have a Penny Black card to share with you today and here it is . . . 

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Allsorts Challenge #779 Fancy Folds or Anything Goes: I opted for the AG (3/3)  
Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Pastels
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Light & Airy (3/5)     
Sparkles Monthly Challenges #175 April Showers Bring May Flowers (1/3)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #647 Anything Goes (4/5) 


I used a white card snippet with this Penny Black Magnolia Rhapsody cling stamp, inked up in Fossilised Amber as well at Mowed Lawn Distress inks.  I used a Penny Black poppy stencil to ink up another piece of white card. 

I attached a piece of textured paper onto an A5 card.  I stamped the Penny Black sentiment onto a white card snippet.  I used Evergreen Bough Distress ink on the edges of the two stamped panels as well as the stencilled panel.  

Once I had figured out my layout I added a Wild Orchid Crafts daisy and leaf plus Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.  Back soon x




10 comments:

  1. A lovely happy colourful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, I love the image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning magnolia. I love how you have framed it with the textured card. And am in awe of your skill with the nuvo drops. How do you get each drop so even? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Karen, awsome magnolia.
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen,
    what a very wonderful card and such a brill design also.
    Love the flowers.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Karen. I love the layers of colour and flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flowers are so pretty! I love the yellow. Thanks for joining the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete