Followers

Thursday 9 May 2024

General 22 . . .

 I have another easel card to share today and here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Allsorts Challenge #779 More than one fold: I created an easel fold card  (2/3)  
Fab n Funky Challenge #595 For a child, baby or teen: I think this card could work for a young girl 
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC414 Anything Goes + optional add Yellow (-)  
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Light & Airy (2/5)   
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Use die cuts (3/5) 
Try It On Tuesday Challenge Fantasy (-)   
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #647 Anything Goes (3/5) 


I created a 148mm square card using 300 gsm card.  I folded the top layer in half to create my easel front.  Using A5 card, Versafine Clair Cheerful ink and the numbers from Tim Holtz Perspective set I stamped a background with second generation ink.  I cut my background in two pieces, one for the main and one for the ledge.  I coloured white satin ribbon with Fossilised Amber ink, and edged all the stamped panel too.  I attached ribbon around the smaller background and adhered both backgrounds on the card.  


I stamped the House Mouse image onto watercolour card and coloured it.  I coloured a large snippet of white card with Fossilised Amber Distress ink and trimmed a  piece from that for the stamped sentiment.  I used the larger snippet as a matt for my stamped and watercoloured panel.


I die cut Crafters Companion ivy die, and two of my John Next Door flower dies with Sizzix card stock and created layered flowers.  I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to the flowers and sentiment.  I love the end result, I think the lemon and blue work well together.  Back soon x


13 comments:

  1. Love that House Mouse image! Great easel card! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts using the More Than One Fold option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. You are right the colours work well together and your colouring is perfect. The effect of the easel card makes it extra special xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute easel card, the image is so sweet. Thank you for sharing another creation in the Allsorts Challenge this month using the More Than One Fold option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely HM image and cute design, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great easel card! I love the flower dies. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful easel card and funny image! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen sweet and beautiful card

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darn cute Karen. I love House Mouse stamps, I have been negleting mine.
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great easel card. Oh my that sneaky little mouse having some fun with his friends. Love your card. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karen
    Super cute card. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Loving those adorable mice 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs. Jo x

    ReplyDelete