Followers

Monday 27 May 2024

Christmas 13 -17 . . .

 I am back today with several Christmas cards I've created for our stash and luckily they fit several Challenges.  Here are my cards . . . 

 
Card 1
 
Card 2
 
Card 3
 
Card 4
 
Card 5
I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

Allsorts Challenge #782 Anything Goes or a Blast From the Past: I used half a 305mm square page of Pion vintage design toppers, old patterned paper, a really old set of Crafters Compaion snowflake dies and my oldest Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops (1/3)

Creative Fingers Challenge #278 Always Anything Goes (3/3)

Die Cut Diva's Challenge Monochromatic (3/4)

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #64 Always Anything Goes optional Inspiration boa


Rudolph Days Challenge May Always Anything Goes Christmas 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Lots of Texture (1/5)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #649 Anything Goes (2/5)   


This weekend I realised that I hadn't made any Christmas cards this month so I grabbed my Christmas Stash.  I think some of the background designer paper is from DCWV and the other I can't remember the Named because I don't have the cove page.  The toppers are definitely Pion  Design.  I used Sizzix card with Crafters Companion snowflake dies, the flowers and leaves are John Next dies, the sentiments are  Creative Expressions dies.  Back soon x


11 comments:

  1. These are delightful images Karen, many thanks for sharing one with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely vintage Christmas card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You framed these delightful images so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful die cuts to create wintery and sparkly frames for these lovely photo images. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love those images and the monochromatic look xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous - great images and embellishments.

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and christmassy thankyou for joining in Rudolph day challenge good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning batch of Christmas cards, Karen - love the vintage vibe! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the cards are just wonderful and sophisticated. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous collection of Christmas cards. I love the vintage feel of them. Great use of die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete