Followers

Friday 24 May 2024

General 27 . . .

 I have another House Mouse card to share and here it is . . . 




I wish to enter these challenges  . . . 

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC415 Anything Goes + optional add Flowers (-)  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Fur or Feathers (1/5)  

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #649 Anything Goes (1/5)   


This was a reasonably quick card to create.  Using watercolour card I die cut the large heart from a set of Sizzix dies.   I stamped the image with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and coloured with watercolours.  I put that to one side to dry. 

I embossed pink card using a Creative Expressions 3D embossing folder.   I found the vellum foiled sentiment in my stash, I adhered that to a snippet of white card.  

I trimmed the embossed card so that there would be a small border and stuck the embossed card to my blank.  I attached the heart and sentiment with foam pads.   I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x




7 comments:

  1. Love the texture from the background and your lovely water colouring. Cute image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet card. I love the texture you have going on. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! I love the House Mouse stamp. My Mom gave me a few of hers (old ones) but I'm afraid to use them. I'm not the best at coloring images, etc. I've been wanting to play along there for SO long now. I get to use those stamps. Thanks for the inspiration. I also want to say a BIG THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always super grateful to have you play along with us and I always seeing your amazing creativity. Have a blessed week and please stop by to join us again soon. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, that embossing is amazing, love the dimension

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Karen, I really should get my HM Stamps out again.
    Hugs Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I love the embossed background and the image cut with a heart shape. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super sweet and beautiful Karen...Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete