Followers

Friday 31 May 2024

General 28 . . .

 I have been playing with a Simon Says Stamp set of stamps and here is what I created . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .  
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Floral Goes with optional moodboard #17 (5/6)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Lots of Texture (3/5) 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (1/5)  
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #649 Anything Goes (4/5)   


I created a background by stamping with Carved Pumpkin Distress ink and adding Clear Detail embossing powder.  I used an A6 harlequin stamp (Clarity).  I coloured the rest of the watercolour card with Tonic Studios Shimmer Powder.

Onto another piece of watercolour card I stamped the Simon Says Stamp Delicate Outline Flowers Stamp with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  

Onto a watercolour snippet I stamped and heat embossed the Mini Words of Wisdom phrase (Clarity).  I coloured both panels with watercolours.  I used a very old Sizzix Cut and Emboss folder for the butterfly which again I watercoloured.  Back soon x


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the rich coloursx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bright colors are so cheerful! Thanks for playing along with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete