Followers

Sunday 2 June 2024

We Love Stamping June Challenge . . .

I am here today to share my project for the June theme of Florals at We Love Stamping Challenge.  Here's my card . . .





I would like to enter these challenges . . .
Creative Fingers Challenge #279 Always Anything Goes (1/3)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Lots of Texture (4/5) 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (2/5)  


It is also We Love Stamping Challenge  15th Anniversary so there are extra prizes.  As usual please do check the rules to make sure you follow them because if you don't you won't be entered into the prize draw.

I really enjoyed creating this card.  I used a new set of AALL & Create A6 stamps that I was lucky enough to win recently'ish.  This stamp is one of two called Nature's Angels.  


I started by repeat stamping onto A5 watercolour paper using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I used a Sentimentally Yours Stately Collection Double Debossed Elegant Label die with watercolour card.  I stamped the flower onto that.  I watercoloured the flowers and then the backgrounds.


Once dry I trimmed then adhered the A5 stamped background onto an A5 card.  I trimmed the pleated ribbon to size and attached to the card using Tim Holtz stapler.  I used foam pads to add the die cut label and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  I glued three Wild Orchid Crafts Cherry Blossom flowers and an air dry clay butterfly to further embellish. 


This stamp is going to be used a lot, lol, I think it is a really beautiful image.  Back soon x 

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful burst of vibrancy Karen, so pleased you enjoyed using your Allsorts A&C win, it is a lovely set.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen love the stamps you have used and the colours it looks so pretty with that added ribbon
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lively and happy card. I can see why you enjoyed making it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a so beautiful card Karen, lovely water colouring on the fabulous flowers and that pleated ribbon really catches the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, very summery and love the different textures. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured and a lovely colour palette you used too. It makes for a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely feminine creation Karen. I love that pleated ribbon and your colour palette.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card for WLS birthday;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty and the flowers and pansies are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete