Followers

Sunday 5 May 2024

We Love Stamping May Challenge . . .


I am here this morning to share my latest project as a new member of the
We Love Stamping Challenge Design Team.  There are a couple of gorgeous prizes for the winner of the challenge so please do check out the blog here.

This month our theme is Vintage and here is my card . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Fab n Funky Challenge #594 Embossing Wet or Dry 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Feminine (5/5)   


I created my own A4 coloured background.  I sprayed black card with water then added Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Powders to the card.  I left it to thoroughly dry.  I cut the A4 card in half and scored it to create an A6 card.  I attached one of the Clarity Crafts KISS Ring of Stencils to the front of the card and tapped Versamark ink through.  Once covered I added Sweet Dixie clear ultrafine embossing powder and heated to melt.

Onto cream card I stamped the flowers and sentiment from the Lisa Horton Sending You Sunshine stamp set with Versafine Clair Pinecone ink.  I watercoloured the image and added Distress ink to the outer edges which I then sprayed with water.  Once dry I trimmed both panels to size then distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I adhered the stamped panels onto my card front and added Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to embellish.

Please do come over to the challenge and join us.  My Design Team members are seriously talented and very welcoming.  Just remember to make sure you have followed our rules.  Back soon x



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous floral card with a vintage touch.
    Welcome to the WLS DT team;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shimmers created a lovely background and you captured the vintage feel for our theme.

    Lovely to have you as part of the team, welcome.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the WLS design team. Your first contribution is a beauty. Love those flowers and that background xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the WLS team Karen. I love your first creation, your background that you have created is awesome.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful card does have a lovely vintage air. Fabulous stamps and flowers, the background is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Fab'n' Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely vintage style card Karen love the flower image also that background an amazing card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the WLS team Karen! Lovely vintage feel and beautiful flowers. The background looks great

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so beautiful Karen. Welcome to the DT.

    ReplyDelete