Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2024

General 21 . . .

 I have a House Mouse card to share with you today and here it is . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Creative Fingers Challenge #277 Always Anything Goes (2/3) 
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC414 Anything Goes + optional add Yellow (-)  
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Light & Airy (1/5)   
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Use die cuts (1/5) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #647 Anything Goes (1/5) 


I stamped my string playing mice onto a Tutti Designs die cut using Versafine Clair ink.  I then watercoloured the mice giving the mice yellow instruments.   I added a yellow card mat and once my stamped panels were attached Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops in yellow too.  Back soon x


 

7 comments:

  1. HOW FUN! A wonderful card and colored up beautifully. Thanks for sharing your super cute card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous House Mouse card Karen I have never seen this image before but as always it looks like they are having fun
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen what a fun and wonderful card

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always called this the country version with the House Mouse mice pickin their stringed instruments. It's so cute. You did a great job. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Indo love these mice! Thanks for joining us at Try It On, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete