Followers

Thursday 13 June 2024

Birthday 60 . . .

 I have another Penny Black female birthday card to share and here it is . . .

 

 I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

Allsorts Challenge #784 Flowers Galore  or Anything Goes (3/3) 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Birthday 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Bright & Cheerful (2/5)  

Time Out Challenge #265 IBW There are always flowers for those who want to see them.  I was inspired to use a flower stamp (4/5, four other challenges)


I used part of a background that I had stamped (Tim Holtz), heat embossed, ink splattered and added shimmering texture paste applied through a stencil (Claritys) for the background.  I adhered that to an A6 card.

On watercolour card I applied a light blue wash of watercolour paint.  I dried with my heat tool then inked up the Penny Black outline stamp using Karin Brush Markers Pro and then coloured the stamped images again with Karin Brush Markers Pro.   I dried the image and stamped the sentiment onto a snippet of watercolour card and trimmed the hollyhock panel and the sentiment.

I adhered the hollyhock panel onto my card with foam pads then glued the sentiment in the top right hand corner.  I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops to finish.  Back soon x 


6 comments:

  1. A lovely floral card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Flowers Galore option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background, those lovely colours and the soft water colouring of the flower image. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light blue watercolor wash made the perfect background for your beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hollyhocks! So happy you played along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, love the stamp and your design. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely! You are on a roll with these pretty cards!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete