Followers

Saturday 22 June 2024

Birthday 64 . . .

 I am back with another female and summer themed birthday card and here it is . . . 


 

I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #62 Cute (-) 


Die Cut Diva's Challenge Your Favourite Die Cut Shapes: I love these daisy flowers and pretty leaves and any sentiment dies are greatly useful  (1/4)

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC417 Anything Goes + optional Here Comes Summer: it wouldn't be an English summer if there wasn't some or a lot of rain involved lol! (-)  

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Paint (3/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Emboss It (2/5)  

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #653/654 Anything Goes (2/10)   


I created a 148mm square gatefold card.  I cut up patterned paper to cover the fronts and inside of the gatefold and glued into place.
I stamped the image onto watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I watercoloured the image and set aside to dry.
I die cut the sentiment from white card and coloured with watercolours.  I coloured an A6 piece of watercolour card with a green watercolour wash and left to dry.  Once dried I die cut the Sunflower leaves.  I die cut the Stitch Daisies from Sizzix textured card and glued three sizes together. 
I glued a piece of dry embossed card to the back of my stamped watercolour card to hide the ink/paint on the back and to strengthen the stamped panel.  I finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x



8 comments:

  1. Very sweet Birthday card Karen. Lovely sentiment die too! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen very beautiful card

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so good at enhancing lovely images with your clever card making. This is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Very artistic. Love all the texture you put in to this. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Karen :-) such an adorable image and the papers and card design are absolutely gorgeous! Love the flowers and the bird, it all looks quite tropical! Very pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the daisies, and of course, the cute House Mouse design! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those House Mouse images. Fun card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute images and fun card! Thanks for linking up to our June challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete