Followers

Friday 21 June 2024

Birthday 63 . . .

I have a very feminine pink themed birthday card to share today and here it is . . .






I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes optional Moodboard (2/6)

Stamping Sensations Challenge Bright and Colourful Inspiration Board or Anything Goes: I opted for the inspiration Board (1/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #653/654 Anything Goes (1/10)   

Word Power Challenge #6 Sentiment has to be the Main Focus (1/3)


I created a 148mm square twisted easel card.  I used a Presscut 3D embossing folder on pale pink and fuchsia pink card to dry emboss and adhered in place.


I stamped John Next Door Pansy stamp using Charming Pink Versafine Clair ink pad.  I then watercoloured the pansies.  Once completely dry I die cut the stamped and watercoloured card using Pansy die.  I also die cut a Clarity Crafts square die and several John Next Door leaves.


I shaped the Pansy petals then adhered them together.  I stamped and heat embossed the Sentimentally Yours birthday verse onto the die cut Clarity Crafts square die and then figured out the layout and embellished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x



8 comments:

  1. It certainly is feminine and very pretty Karen, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Floral card and pretty in pink!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power and Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane WP Co-Owner, BB DT
    {Nellies Nest} I have left you a nice comment and would love to have you stop by and do the same!
    {Word Power}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always admire fancy shaped cards, but very rarely make them. I don't think I have the patience. This is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Karen. The pink florals are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always super grateful and appreciate your willingness to share your art with us. Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fancy fold Karen, it's so pretty in pink! Thanks for inspiring us with your awesome card at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed easel card!
    We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the shape. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and a great card shape.

    Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Sensations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete