Followers

Saturday 8 June 2024

General 29 . . .

 I am back with the start of a weekend of male cards and here is the first one . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Double D Challenge Chose three from this list: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue.  I chose an old Sizzix die, a new House Mouse stamp and lots of Blue paint (1/3)

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC416 Anything Goes + optional Fancy Folds (-)  

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Masculine (1/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Masculine (1/5)  

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #651/652 Anything Goes (1/10)   


I used watercolour card with Versafine Clair Twilight ink and a Clarity Seaside Nature mixed impressions stamp, which looks like the bottom of a stream with different pebbles and rocks.  I coloured that with watercolour paints.   I put that to one side to dry.


I stamped the House Mouse Feeding Koi in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto another piece of watercolour card then coloured the image with layers of watercolour paint.   I stamped the phrase onto a snippet of watercolour and coloured that with watercolour paints.  I put both pieces of card aside to dry.


I created a square easel card then figured out what was to go where and finished with a die cut and Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and fun image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that image before. Love it and you have made it extra special with your colouring, framing and fancy fold xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen what a very beautiful card, someone will put your card in..................and thanks for join us at HM and Friends ch............gr DT karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun card for sure and the colors are wonderful. Your card has been entered. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute. I love the House Mouse Friends. Darling! Thanks so very much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's such a treat and a joy to have you share your wonderful art and creativity with us. I hope you're having a blessed week and that you'll stop by to share with us again soon. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete