Followers

Thursday 6 June 2024

Birthday 54 . . .

 I am back with a Penny Black birthday card and here it is . . . 





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #783 Lots of Layers or  Anything Goes: I have used five layers of card (1/3) 

Creative Fingers Challenge #279 Always Anything Goes (2/3)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Birthday

Time Out Challenge #265 IBW There are always flowers for those who want to see them.  I was inspired to use a flower stamp (1/5, four other challenges)

Try It On Tuesday Challenge Emboss It: I opted for dry embossing 


I used a 3D embossing folder with Sizzix textured card.  I stamped the Penny Black sentiment with Versafine Clair ink onto a watercolour snippet.  I inked up the daisies stamp with Karin Brush Markers Pro and stamped onto watercolour card.  Once dry I trimmed the stamped panel and added a mat.  I added the pleated ribbon using Tim Holtz mini stapler. 


Once I had positioned the stamped panels I finished off with my usual Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. A pretty flora lcard and lovely added textures, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful watercolor look! So much details and texture too, well done! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very frilly and sweet watercolor! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your faux watercolored daisies are marvelous, Karen, and your card has so much texture and dimension Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete