Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2024

General 32 . . .

 I have been playing with stencils, inks and stamps and here is what I created . . .



I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes optional Moodboard (4/6)

Creative Fingers Challenge #280 Always Anything Goes (3/3)
Stamping Sensations Challenge Bright and Colourful Inspiration Board or Anything Goes: I opted for the inspiration Board (2/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #653/654 Anything Goes (4/10)   


I used a Crafter's Companion layering stencil with Distress inks and Clarity Crafts stencil brushes to create the background.  I stamped the Simon Says Stamp image using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink twice and coloured with watercolours.

I stamped the Clarity Crafts sentiment onto a snippet of white card using Versafine Clair Charming Pink ink and coloured with watercolours.  Once dry   
I added shadow to the stamped flower image using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.

I fussy cut one of the stamped images leaving several blank areas, light green, uncut because I've learnt that this area falls of if I cut too close.  I fussy cut the flowers, the buds, and the leaves then shaped before adhering with silicon glue.


I figured out my layout before gluing everything in place and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely summery card Karen, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous floral card, beautifully designed!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and decoupaged roses,love the sentiment too.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and lovely decoupaged florals. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. That background looks fabulous behind your vibrant red roses. Great sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, love the floral image and it's beautifully coloured too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete