Followers

Thursday 27 June 2024

General 33 . . .

I am back with yet another female themed card and here it is . . . 

 




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #786 Blooms, Bees & Butterflies or Anything Goes (2/3)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (1/5)  


I created an A5 card with the front folded back.  I used a Crafters Companion butterfly layering stencil with Kitsch Flamingo,  Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves Distress inks onto white card.  I trimmed the panel then used up the ink left on my stencil brushes on all four edges.


I stamped the Clarity Crafts butterfly stencil using either Distress or Versafine Clair and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I die cut John Next Door flowers and leaves with Sizzix Textured card.  


I trimmed the butterfly panel and stamped Lavinia Stamps Bee and watercoloured.   I matted the butterfly panel onto a left over piece of stencilled card that was coloured with Distress inks.  


I layered up the flowers and added little circles that I had previously quilled.  Once I figured out my layout I glued everything in position and finished with Tonic Studios Glitter Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x


5 comments:

  1. A pretty summery card and perfect for our Blooms, Bees and Butterflies theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following our optional theme with this beautiful card. So many lovely details. Hope to see you at Allsorts again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the butterfly makes a great focal point. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Blooms, Bees and Butterflies option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect for us at Allsorts. That's a beautiful butterfly centrepiece. Thank you for sharig.sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bold colours and layered flowers. A beautiful and unusual card xx

    ReplyDelete