Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2024

We Love Stamping June Reminder . . .

I am back to remind you of We Love Stamping Challenge.  This month the theme is Fabulous Florals and we are celebrating 15 years of the Challenge too, please check the blog for the fabulous prizes and rules etc.  Here is my card . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes optional Moodboard 


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Paint (1/5)

Time Out Challenge #265 IBW There are always flowers for those who want to see them.  I was inspired to use a flower stamp (5/5, four other challenges)

Triple B Challenge Inspiration board (1/3)



This A6 AALL and Create Nature's Angels stamp is the second stamp in the set that I used for my first card this month and I absolutely love it.  It is such a beautiful stamp set.  

I wanted the stamp to be the star so I repeat stamped the image onto watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I die cut the Sentimentally Yours Label die from watercolour card and stamped the image with Versafine Clair ink.  

I watercoloured the background and the die.  I trimmed the background panel adhered to my card base and attached a length of lace with my mini stapler.  I coloured several cream Wild Orchid Crafts flowers with watercolour paint.  I added the die cut label and the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x 


12 comments:

  1. Very colorful, cheerful and PRETTY too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and Triple B!
    Diane BB DT, TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous creation Karen, such beautiful vibrant colours and so much lovely things going on. Sorry I haven't been around much to comment on your creations but I am getting so busy with my work in The Salvation Army these days. Also I am not well at the moment and I am suppose to be flying to France on Monday. 😬
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Repeating the flower images made a great background for your feature panel, Karen. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous floral card, love how you've used the same stamp for the background and focal image, so effective. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and colourful Karen.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, especially the die cut over the background, very unusual and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and so colourful card Karen, and such beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I love the way you have repeat stamped your image anf highlighted one. It works so well. Great to see the lace as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, I love the blues and orange with the lace tucked behind the main image. A yummy card. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. One can't go wrong with A&C images, these are gorgeous images and I love the card design. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice repeat stamping for the background and then the focal!
    We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous and lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete