Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2024

Birthday 68 . . .

I am back with a male birthday card and here it is . . .



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
AAA Cards Challenge Anything CAS Goes

Allsorts Challenge #789 Use Circles or Anything Goes (1/3) 
Colorful Options Challenge Colours Inspired by Flags: I was inspired by the British flag of red, white & blue (-)

Creative Fingers Challenge #282 Always Anything Goes (1/3)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Lots of Layers (1/5) 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Let's Get Into Shape (1/5)  
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #655/656 Anything Goes (2/10)   


This card was created with a set of new stamps that I purchased in Clarity Crafts summer sale.  I had saved my pennies as I knew there were several large sets of stamps that I wanted to purchase.

I die cut a circle card using one of my larger Sentimentally Yours Double Debossed Circle dies, then again in red card and a smaller circle was also die cut from watercolour card.

I repeat stamped one of the circle designs from Tina's A5 KISS Retro Bubbles stamps across the watercolour card circles using Versafine Clair Twilight ink.  I stamped the Happy Birthday from Tina's A5 KISS Retro Triangles onto a snippet of watercolour card and trimmed.

I sprayed the stamped watercolour die cut circle with water then lightly sprinkled blue Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Powder and added another spray of water.  I added red Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Powder to my Craft mat then added water to create a red watercolour paint and coloured the smaller circles.  I left to dry overnight.

I matted the stamped sentiment onto a snippet of leftover red card and trimmed.  I glued the red die cut circle onto the die cut circle card.  I added foam pads to the back of the stamped watercolour card and adhered to the circle card.  I adhered the matted sentiment onto the card and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x



8 comments:

  1. A fabulous design for my challenge theme at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us there with this wonderful male birthday card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the theme over at Allsorts this week! Thank you for sharing this fantastic male card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect shape for this weeks Allsorts theme Karen, many thanks for sharing a second entry.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this circular birthday card with stamped circles. It certainly fits well with Lorraine's theme at Allsorts. Thanks for playing along. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making the card circular really enhances the circle theme of this one. Very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great design and loving the circle shape!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great male birthday card. The circles are great and the colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic card with us at Colorful Options. I love all of those. ircles for some reason it reminds me of little eyes but not in a creepy way haha. i love the colours and the circle base is a perfect match for the stamps.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete