Followers

Sunday 7 July 2024

We Love Stamping July Challenge . . .

 


I am here today to share my project for the July theme of Sun, Sea and Sand at We Love Stamping Challenge.  Here's my card . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Creative Fingers Challenge #281 Always Anything Goes (3/3)

Double D Challenge Nautical (1/3)

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #599 Seaside

Inspiration Station Challenge the photo reminds me of visiting the beach for lovely holidays and days out to the beach (1/8)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Food (-)

Try It On Tuesday Challenge Here Comes Summer

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #655/656 Anything Goes (1/10)   



Onto A5 watercolour card I stamped the Penny Black seaside stamp.  I inked up each area carefully with Twilight, Pinecone & Rain Forest Versafine Clair ink pads.  I dried the image then eatercoloured the sand, sand dunes, sea and sky.  I drew around a circle stencil and colour the sun using Tonic Studios Nuvo Shimmer Powders.  I trimmed this and put to one side.

     

Once dry I added clear Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to the surf to make it 'pop'.  I stamped the Hobby Art landscape sentiment onto a snippet of card using Pinecone Versafine Clair ink pad.   I trimmed the stamped sentiment and run the Pinecone ink around every side.  I put that to one side.


I dry embossed Sizzix Textured card with Creative Expressions Tidal Sand 3D embossing folder then trimmed.  I adhered the dry embossed panel onto an A5 card blank.  I added the landscape using foam pads and added the sentiment with wet glue.  My usual final finishing touch of Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops and I was finished.   Back soon  x 



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercolour sea scene, very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful scene and one I would love to step into right now away from the downpour we are currently experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very inviting beach scene Karen.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely relaxing and inviting scene Karen.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing beach scene you have created Karen I would love to be somewhere like that right now a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous beach scene. It reminds me of our trips to Florida - happy memories. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous scene you have created, makes me want to walk down that path to the beach. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful watercolored beach scene, it looks so peaceful. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic seascape and image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful welcoming summer beach scene. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely beach scene. It's a perfect summer view. Thanks for joining us at Try It on Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to be there right now! A fabulous scene Karen. My apologies, but it's only now I realise that I wasn't a follower of yours, I got you mixed up with someone else. I have rectified it. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous scene Karen. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Karen!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete