Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Birthday 70 . . .

I have another floral birthday card to share and here it is . . .


0


I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
AAA Birthday Challenge #63 Fabulous Flowers


Allsorts Challenge #790 Floral or Anything Goes (2/3)  
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Add a Sentiment (2/5)  
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Add Some Sparkle (2/5)  
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #657/658 Anything Goes (6/10)    



On 148mm square watercolour card I stamped the Simon Says Stamp Delicate Outlines Floral stamp with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I then watercoloured the image and left to dry.


On white card I repeat stamped and heat embossed Clarity Crafts A6 Ring Stamp using Carved Pumpkin Distress ink and clear embossing powder.  I Stamp the Clarity sentiment onto a snippet of white card using Versafine Clair Nocturne,  I trimmed to size.


I mounted the stamped and heat embossed panel onto a square card.  I mounted the watercolour panel onto black card and adhered to the base using foam pads.  I added some shimmer to the Flowers using Sakura Sparkle Gel pens, sadly not visible in photo.  I glued the sentiment in place and finally added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, what a great stamp! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Flowers option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Very nice! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts and playing the theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely colours and water colouring. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous floral card, very summery

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card Karen. I love the bright, summery colours you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge this month. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..
    Thank you so much for joining us at AAA birthday challenge
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete