Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Christmas 19 . . .

I have a Christmas card to share and here it is . . .

  

I wish to enter these challenges . . .  

Peace on Earth Christmas   Challenge #68 Anything Goes optional Moodboard (2/3)


Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Food (-) 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Add a Sentiment (3/5)  
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Beautiful Blooms (1/5)  
Stamping Sensations Challenge   Christmas in July (2/3) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #657/658 Anything Goes (7/10)    


I started by repeat stamping the poinsettia stamp onto A5 watercolour card using three Karin Brush Markers Pro pens.  I trimmed the stamped background then I heavily inked the edges with Lumberjack Plaid Distress ink.   I sprayed with water and left to dry.  

I die cut Sentimentally Yours Stately  Double Debossed Elegant Label die using white card.  I inked up the Penny Black stamp with three Karin Brush Markers Pro pens, sprayed lightly with water then stamped onto the label and I dried the image.  I used Penny Black Here's to Christmas stamp set with Versafine Clair Nocturne to add the sentiment.    

I die cut John Next Door Holly leaves using dark green pearlescent card.  I die cut Tim Holtz Seasonal Sketch dies using red pearlescent card and red glitter card.  I adhered both layers together.  I created an A5 card using Tonic Studios foiled Kraft card. 

Once I figured out the layout I adhered everything in position and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   I regularly use this Penny Black stamp when I need  a Christmas card as it is a favourite Christmas stamp.  Back soon x 

6 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful and eye catching design. Love the white space which then showcases your background so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. I love the red and white focal point xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful splash of Christmas colour!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gem of a card Karen.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete