Followers

Sunday 21 July 2024

Christmas 18 . . .

 I have a Christmas card to share using a new AALL & Create stamp set and here it is . . .

  

u


I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #68 Anything Goes optional Moodboard (1/3)

Sparkles Monthly Challenges #178 One for the Boys  (2/3) 
Stamping Sensations Challenge   Christmas in July (1/3) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #657/658 Anything Goes (4/10)    


I used Sentimentally Yours Double Debossed Circle dies to create to cut a watercolour card, to create a circular card and a layer of patterned paper.  I also die cut Tim Holtz two layer Holly die from cream card and dark green pearl card and adhered them together.  I die cut a Hobbycraft sentiment from Sizzix Textured card. 

I stamped the image with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I watercoloured the car and ground beneath.  Once dry I used a MFT stencil along with Distress ink left on my Clarity stencil brushes to create the skyline.

I adhered the patterned paper onto the card front.  I added foam pads to the back of the stamped circle and place in position.   I added the layered holly, die cut sentiment and very old Craftwork Cards Candi to the die cut.   I finished by adding Clear Tonic Studios Glitter Drops to the headlights and window, then green Nuvo Drops onto the stamped circle.  Back soon x



5 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card, love the circular shape, the fabulous stamp, the holly finishes it perfectly. Thanks for sharing at Stamping sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watercolouring on the car and ground. Love that holly too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and different card Karen, great water colouring and love the diecut holly!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very original card Karen! Thanks for playing at Sparkles Forum Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant boy card and I love the circle. It's a card shape I rarely use but you've done such a lovely job with this one. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete