Followers

Thursday 18 July 2024

General 37 . . .

 I have been playing with one of the stamps I receive as a member of Clarity Crafts Stamp Club and here is what I created . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Allsorts Challenge #789 Use Circles or Anything Goes (3/3) 
Double D Challenge Basket Full of Posies (1/3)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Lots of Layers (3/5) 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #657/658 Anything Goes (1/10)    


I repeat stamped the Clarity Crafts circle of flowers stamp across A5 watercolour card with Versafine Clair Twilight.   I watercoloured the images with Faber Castell Albrecht Durer watercolour pencils. My left that to dry.

I die cut the sentiment from Tonic Studios Dreamcatcher die set in purple card and matted onto a Spellbinders die cut  circle of orange card. 

I trimmed the watercolour card then added darker colours with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.   I adhered that to an A5 card and adhered the die cut sentiment with foam pads. 

I finished with my usual Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x 

 



9 comments:

  1. All those circles are just perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, so colourful as well, many thanks for sharing. Hopefully the prize package arrived.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design! Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Karen love how you have done the circles thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and perfect for our circle theme at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us there.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great circle stamp and I love how you have used it. lovely colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely circles!! Thak you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun design and so colourful too. Thanks for sharing again this week with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cool, Karen. I love your color choices and design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete