Followers

Friday 2 August 2024

Birthday 71 . . .

 I have finally created several projects in the high heat in the UK and here is my first one . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

AAA Birthday Challenge #64 Critters 


Allsorts Challenge #791/792 Season's Delights: cats playing in the grass or Anything Goes (1/3)  
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Four Legged Friends (1/5)  
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (1/5)  
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #659/660 Anything Goes (1/10) 


I die cut Clarity Crafts Abstract Layout 1 Aperture die from Sizzix  card and glued onto watercolour card.  I added a watercolour wash to create the grass base layer and left to dry.   I then watercoloured clumps of grass and left to dry again. 

Using a MFT stencil and Salty Ocean Distress ink that was already in my stencil brushes I created the sky and clouds.  I heat dried the panel.  Next step was to stamp the Clarity Crafts images using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (the cats, birds, border, sentiment and paw prints are from multiple Clarity stamp sets).  

I added a piece of designer paper to a 148mm square card.   I added foam pads to the back of my stamped panel and attached to the card.  I added a few Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.   Back soon x 

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute and definitely a season's delight! Such a great sketch to show off each scene. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little scenes in each opening!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Karen. Love all the different panels and their individual scenes. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really awesome, Karen. I love the silhouette stamps. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really appreciate you and all the art you share with us. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the grid design of your card, always so satisfying to my eye. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an eye catching design in the bold colours - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little black cats card and the grid design

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun cats on this sectioned card - well done. Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete