Followers

Thursday 25 July 2024

Christmas 20 . . .

 I have another Christmas card to share and here it is . . .

  


I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

ABC Christmas Challenge O for Off the Edge: which I did when stamping 

Die Cut Diva's Challenge Add Glitter: I used glitter card and glitter Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops (2/4) 

Peace on Earth Christmas  Challenge #68 Anything Goes optional Moodboard (3/3)


Rudolph Days Challenge July Always Anything Goes Christmas 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Add a Sentiment (4/5)  
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Beautiful Blooms (2/5)  
Stamping Sensations Challenge   Christmas in July (3/3) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #657/658 Anything Goes (8/10)    


I repeat stamped the Clarity Crafts A6 Joy Filigree Swirls stamp across A5 watercolour card using Versafine Clair Rainforest ink.  I coloured the stamped images with Sentimentally Yours Watercolour Brush Pens.  I trimmed this and glued onto A5 card.

I die cut the Creative Expressions sentiment die using Sizzix texture card.  I die cut the Elizabeth Crafts Wreath die three times using Sizzix glitter die.  I adhered all three Wreaths together.  

I die cut John Next Door Holly with pearlescent card and Sizzix texture card.  The Poinsettias were die cut with Sizzix glitter and texture card.  I adhered the wreath and sentiment directly onto the stamped panel.  I adhered the holly onto the wreath and layered the poinsettia's which I added to the wreath. 

Finishing touches were added I have caught up with my Christmas card quota again.  Back soon x


9 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Karen! It's classic but so beautifully detailed, colored, and dimensional! It will turn into someone's tabletop decoration for years to come! It's lovely to become your follower! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Karen and awesome dimension! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a rich and festive card, Karen and your poinsettia wreath is so elegant.
    Thanks for sharing with at ABC Christmas Challenges. Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really gorgeous Christmas creation Karen. I should start on mine, but I don't seem to have time to craft these days.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkle - indeed! I love the poinsettias, especially the sparkle and the layers and the background is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design - love the dimension.

    Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely colourful card.
    Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely colourful Christmas card, love the design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete