Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2024

Birthday 75 . . .

 I have a male themed birthday card to share and here it is . . .



I wish to enter these challenges . . .  

Allsorts Challenge #793/794 Summer Days or Anything Goes: who can resist a road trip lol! (2/3)  

Creative Fingers Challenge #283 Always Anything Goes (2/3)  

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #661/662 Anything Goes (4/10)


I die cut the Clarity Crafts Abstract  Layout 1 Aperture Die using grey Sizzix Textured card and glued it onto watercolour card.   I put the card into my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform and then stamped images from Clarity Crafts Just Wheels and Wing stamp set using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 


I watercoloured the stamped images and some of the backgrounds too and left to dry.  I adhered designer paper onto a 148mm square card.  I then adhered the die cut and stamped frame onto theòy9 card.  I finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops.   Back soon x


3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful collage of images and makes for a really interesting card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great design and the watercoloured images are framed perfectly. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely watercolouring Karen. A brilliant masculine card xx

    ReplyDelete