Followers

Friday 23 August 2024

Birthday 77 . . .

 I have another male birthday card to share and here it is . . . 

  



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #793/794 Summer Days or Anything Goes: who can resist a trip to the mountains (3/3)  

Colorful Options Challenge August Yellow-Green 


Moving Along With The Times Challenge Summer Fun: visiting the mountains and hiking

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #661/662 Anything Goes (6/10)

 

I stamped the Simon Says Stamp Mountainscape rubber stamp onto watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne.  I then used a mix of acrylic, gouache and watercolours to colour the stamped image.   I left that to dry.


I die cut the Creative Expressions two piece sentiment dies from cream and pale green card and adhered the sentiment onto the label.  Once dried a applied a layer of Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops which I watered down so that I could paint it on.  I trimmed the mountainscape to 142mm square and added to a square base.  I added the sentiment with foam pads and finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x 


5 comments:

  1. A lovely scene of the mountains. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Summer Days option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts with this wonderful mini work of art card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful piece of art. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mountain scene and I love your painting. Such a calming card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous peaceful scene and a perfect masculine card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}
    <

    ReplyDelete