Followers

Sunday 4 August 2024

We Love Stamping August Challenge . . .

 


I am here today to share my project for the August theme of  Focal Sentiment at We Love Stamping Challenge and here is my card . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #659/660 Anything Goes (4/10) 
Word Power Challenge #8 Focal Sentiment (1/3)



I created a 5" x 7" card using black card.  I die cut three sizes of Sentimentally Yours Double Debossed Elegant Labels.   One was plain white, then Sizzix Textured rose gold glitter card and finally a plain pink card from my old supplies.

I stamped and heat embossed the Sentimentally Yours A6 Big Birthday: A Very Happy Day Verse sentiment with WOW Gold embossing powder and Versamark embossing pad.  I adhered the pink die cut to the 5" x 7" card.  I added foam pads to the die cut Sizzix Textured Glitter card and positioned that onto the pink layer.  I glued the stamped die cut directly onto the glitter card.

I layered three Prima Marketing Inc Flowers together twice and adhered them to the black card.  I finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. Perfect for your chosen theme Karen, always love a nice bold focal sentiment.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great framing of your sentiment, looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours and fabulous framing of the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Karen and a lovely sentiment.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete