Followers

Tuesday 6 August 2024

General 40 . . .

I have a general card to share and here it is . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #791/792 Season's Delights or Anything Goes: who can resist a day at the seaside lol! (3/3)  

Creative Fingers Challenge #282 Always Anything Goes (3/3)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (3/5)  

Time Out Challenge IBW: It is always summer somewhere (2/5)


Word Art Wednesday Challenge #659/660 Anything Goes (5/10) 

 

I stamped Pinkfresh Studio Folk Hummingbird onto watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne.   I watercoloured the image and left to dry.  Once completely dry I adhered to an A6 card and finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love Hummingbirds! Your cards are always so beautifully designed! Another beauty! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hummingbirds and this is such a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your beautiful hummingbirds! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete