Followers

Sunday 6 October 2024

We Love Stamping October Challenge . . .

 


I am here today to share my project for the October theme of  Autumn or Anything Goes at We Love Stamping Challenge and here is my card . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Anything Goes Embossing with a Twist of Use a Sentiment (1/3)
Colorful Options Challenge Orange (-)

Creative Fingers Challenge #286 Anything Goes (1/3)
Four Seasons Challenge Anything Goes Fall (1/3)

Moving Along With The Times Challenge #171 Autumnal Colours (1/5)
Sparkles Monthly Challenges #180 Autumn/Fall (-)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #667/668 Anything Goes (7/10)  


I stamped and heat embossed the Clarity Chinese Lanterns stamp with Versamark ink and gold embossing powder onto A6 watercolour card and again onto a snippet of watercolour card.  I watercoloured both images and the background of the A6 card and left to dry.

I stamped the Clarity sentiment using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto a snippet of white card.  I coloured the appropriate letters and used Carved Pumpkin Distress ink to colour the snippet.  I dry embossed a 148mm square of white card using a Creative Expressions 3D embossing folder.  I inked the raised parts with Carved Pumpkin Distress ink then sprayed with water, to soften the inking, and left to dry.

I trimmed the sentiment, the stamped panel and the embossed card.  I adhered the embossed card onto a 148mm square card.  I mounted the stamped card onto Sizzix Textured glitter card using brads. I attached the stamped panel onto the card.  I fussy cut the lanterns and leaves from the watercoloured snippet then adhered with Pinflair Glue Gel.  I attached the sentiment onto the card and finished by adding Tonic Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x 

10 comments:

  1. The gold EP really lifts the Chinese Lanterns Karen, our are out now and a nice show.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous rich colours Karen. A beautiful creation.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Karen, really love the chinese lanterns and dimension

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning and offset beautifully by that embossed background. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Karen with one of my favourite sayings too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly stunning Autumn card, Karen. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Four Seasons as well as at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so very grateful to have you share your talents with us. Have a blessed and creative week, and please stop nu again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen ... this is FABULOUS! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure & Four Seasons challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the design, great lantern image and the color added to the embossing really makes an impact! Thanks for playing along with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely design and floral! Thanks for joining us at Colorful Options!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous autumn colours, lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete