Followers

Thursday 3 October 2024

Christmas 30 . . .

 I have a Christmas card to share with you today . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . .
ABC Christmas Challenge S for Stencil & T for Traditional Colours 
Allsorts Challenge #800 Anything Goes (3/3) 
Inspiration Station Challenge September I was inspired by the trees and colour of the barn (4/8)

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #72 Anything Goes Christmas optional colour theme (2/3)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Christmas/Winter card (1/5)
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #165 Use the word "Christmas" on your project
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #667/668 Anything Goes (6/10)  


I cut a unknown Designer paper to A5 size.  I used Clarity Crafts Christmas words stencil with Lumberjack Plaid Distress ink and Clarity stencil brushes to add ink through the stencil.  I inked the edges of the paper then adhered to an A5 card. 

I used Linda's Layered Christmas Tree A5 Groovi Plate with clear Parchment paper and an embossing tool to create layers of branches with baubles, hearts and strings of lights.  I trimmed each layer and dry embossed each embellishment before colouring with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. 

I layered my tree branches and adhered onto the A5 card.  I embellished with stick on gems, Tonic Studios Glitter Drops and Nuvo Drops.  I die cut the Creative Expressions sentiment and adhered to card.  I added ribbon to my card and Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to the A5 card too.  Back soon xj

6 comments:

  1. Great detail on your card!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love all the texture and dimension. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts 800th Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love that tree. Bet it took a while to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great Christmas Tree and such a different style. Love your card, Thanks for playing along in The Inspiration Station Challenge and sharing your lovely card with us.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete