Followers

Saturday 15 July 2023

Birthday 11: Pink Orchids

I have a female themed birthday card for my mum's card stash/box and here it is . . .



 I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #737 Inspiration Photograph (1/3)


Penny Black Saturday Challenge July Anything Goes/The Great Outdoors (-)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Shimmer & Shine (1/5)

Simply Clean & Simple Cards Challenge Anything Goes Optional Theme Roses are Red, Violets are Blue (1/3)

Try It On Tuesday Challenge Use three Colours (-)


Unusually for me I created a CAS card using only three colours of Spectrum Aqua on a white card to which I added a filed sentiment and three sequins to stop it from being too stark.


I hope you have a lovely weekend x 




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the colours are lovely. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing to use the Mood Board option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and floral!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely CAS card and a great interpretation of the mood board. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous orchids in lovely bright colours. Your watercolouring is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'a a beautiful floral card with the PB Orchid Karen, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely. That is a gorgeous giant flower, and I really like how it fills the card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at TIOT Karen. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful flower image and colours. Thank you for linking to our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW your card is so beautiful, I love the beautiful orchid flower and the colour.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - fabulous stamping!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen, Congratulations on being a Top 5 pick with Try it on Tuesday. I am on the Admin and would be pleased if you could
    contact me at - avril_branthwaite@hotmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Christmas 12 . . .

I have a Christmas to share today and here it is . . . I wish to enter these challenges . . . Allsorts Challenge  #779 More than one fold: I...