Followers

Monday 17 July 2023

Birthday 12: Pinks & Purples

I'm back with a card that has a heavily stamped background.  I was playing with a new Distress ink, Clarity Crafts stencil and a barely used stamp set plus a new Tonic Studios Bouquets and Buttermilk set and here is the result . . .

  



 I wish to enter the following challenges . . .

AAA Birthday Challenge #51 Butterflies 


Allsorts Challenge #737 Inspiration Photograph (2/3)



Die Cut Diva's Challenge Birthdays (1/4)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Shimmer & Shine (2/5)


As I mentioned above I mainly used Seedless Preserves Distress ink and pops of Picked Raspberry Oxide to stamp the background using Clarity Crafts Journal stamp set.  I used a snippet of Clarity Crafts stencilled background to mount the coloured die cuts onto. All of the die cuts were cut from my stash of snippets which I coloured prior to die cutting.  The flowers and stem die cuts were layered to create a bouquet in the milk milk churn vase. The butterflies were die cut from several coloured die cut snippets.  The Tonic Nuvo Drops I added as a final touch.


I can't wait to create more of these stamped backgrounds.  I love the finished result and I really enjoyed the process. Enjoy this week Karen x


6 comments:

  1. So much dimension incorporated into your pretty card Karen, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and being inspired by the mood board.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and the dimension you've achieved really gives a wonderful effect. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing this lovely card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Your flowers are fantastic - great dimension. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the accent white butterflies. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the collage background! Terrific card - Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete