Followers

Sunday 25 February 2024

2024 General 6 Love . . .

 I am back with a love themed card that is suitable for Valentine's or Anniversary and here it is . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Creative Fingers Challenge #272 Always Anything Goes (1/3)
Die Cut Diva's Challenge A Non Traditional Valentine's Card I think this fits the theme (4/4)
Moving Along With The Times Challenge  #163 Love Hearts (4/5)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #635 Anything Goes (2/5)


I had fun creating this card lol!  

I die cut the two blue hearts from Sizzix blue textured card and stamped the budgie heads onto them.  I stamped the heads again onto white watercolour card and coloured the pretty boy and girl with watercolour paints.  I fussy cut the budgies and using glue gel adhered them onto the blue hearts.  I adhered a foiled sentiment onto white card.  I added a piece of patterned paper to an A5 card.  I adhered the sentiment and hearts onto the A5 card.  I adhered several tiny hearts that are waste from another die and Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.  Back soon x



3 comments:

  1. A fun and colourful romantic card, such clever idea putting the budgies on the hearts and the little poem!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and so different I love how you have used the budgie heads and the pretty colours thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very sweet. The sentiment really makes this card heart felt. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas. Arlene

    ReplyDelete