Followers

Tuesday 27 February 2024

2024 Birthday 24 . . .

 I have a another budgerigar card to share this time it is a birthday card and here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Fur or Feathers (2/5)

Stamping Sensations Challenge Animals, Birds or Creatures (3/3)

Time Out Challenge #257 Happy 10th Birthday (4/5; 5 challenges)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #635 Anything Goes (4/5)


I covered a 6" square piece of white card with a Clarity Mixed Impressions stamps and Distress ink, I rotated the stamp as I went around.  I stamped then watercoloured the budgerigars on the branch and one of the leaves in this stamp set.  I die cut the birds and the sentiment from textured card and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.  Back soon x


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Kare. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is full of wonderful elements, Karen. Your background is wonderful and I love those darling birds. Thank you so much for joining in our 10th Birthday celebration at Time Out. We are so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete