Followers

Monday 26 February 2024

2024 Christmas #6 Stencilled Christmas . . .

I am back with a Christmas card and here it is . . .

 

I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge  February Stencils or Embossing Folders (1/3) 

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge Anything Goes Christmas (1/3)

Rudolph Days Challenge February Anything Goes Christmas 

Stencil Fun Challenge optional Love/ Hearts which I didn't opt to use this time (2/3)

 

Once I lightly stencilled onto the card with Distress ink I went back over the card with Red Cadmium watercolour paint.  Once dry I filled in the white areas with Yellow Cadmium watercolour paint.  I then die cut the wreath, Holly leaves and poinsettia leaves from coloured card.  I die cut the poinsettia from white card and coloured it with the same watercolour paints.  


Recently I located a box full of old Craftwork Cards Candi embellishments and I decided to use some to simulate large holly berries on this card and to finish I used Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to add smaller holly berries.  Back soon x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stencilling!! Love the colors!

    Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I’ll check back before the challenge end date to see if you’ve updated to be eligible 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colorful and creative!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun and Peace On Earth!
    Diane SF, POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautifully creative - looks amazing!

    Thanks so much for supporting the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a striking Christmas card! Love the stenciled and painted background along with the gorgeous poinsettia! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, all the dies you used, and stenciling is very nicely, thank you for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations.

    Leanne DT Member/CCC
    Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete