Followers

Sunday 25 February 2024

2024 General 7 Love Birds . . .

 I have another love themed card that could also be used for anniversary, birthday, get well, just because, thank you or a wedding card.   Here it is . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Allsorts Challenge #769 Things That Fly (1/3)
Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge  Anything Goes optional twist of squares or circles which I didn't use (1/3) UK
Creative Fingers Challenge #272 Always Anything Goes (2/3) 
Moving Along With The Times Challenge  #163 Love Hearts (5/5)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Fur or Feathers (1/5)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #635 Anything Goes (3/5)


I have really enjoyed playing with this stamp set this month.  The budgerigar stamps are gorgeous and this is fast becoming one of my favourite sets.  Layers of dies were used to create the flowers and I added a quilled centre.  I actually created this in the same way as my budgerigar heads card.  Back soon x


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Karen, love these colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Karen, I love all the dimension and textures. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Things That Fly option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colors, just love all the details and those two love birds! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely design with so many gorgeous details, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Karen.
    Thank you for joining in at this month's MAWTT challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete