Followers

Thursday 25 April 2024

Birthday 42 . . .

 I have a spring themed birthday card to share with you and here it is . . . 






I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Creative Fingers Challenge #276 Always Anything Goes (2/3)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge It's Up in the Air (2/5)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (2/5)  
The Four Seasons Challenge Anything Goes Spring (2/3)

Triple B Challenge Inspiration board (2/3)


We Love Stamping Challenge Spring or Anything Goes (1/3)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #645 Anything Goes (2/5)


I used AALL & Create #801 stamps to create this card.  I stamped the image twice onto watercolour card with Nocturne Versafine Clair ink.  I coloured the images with my watercolours and left to dry.  I added more watercolour where I wanted shadows or a richer colour and completely coloured the background of one stamped image.  

I kept one of the images whole and trimmed it down. I glued it onto an A6 card and it has a 'frame'.  I fussy cut the bird, butterfly and flowers and shaped them before adhering onto the base with silicon glue.

I used a Clarity Crafts sentiment stamp onto a snippet of white card and glued that onto my image.  I finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x


6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Karen, I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous little scene with great dimensions and beautiful colouring! Love that bird! Thanks for sharing it with us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vibrant colours Karen, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ... love the added dimension! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons & Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous colourful Spring card love the detail and images thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen. What a lovely Spring bird card. Your colors are beautiful and your card is stunning. Thank you very much for stopping by and sharing your lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's greatly appreciated and I do hope that you'll join us again soon (and often) because it's a realy treat.

    I also just became your newest Blog FOLLOWER, and I hope that you will come FOLLOW me as well.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd appreciate it. Have a great week!!!!! Happy crafting.

    Blessings,
    Karen L, Owner
    Word Art Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete