Followers

Thursday 25 April 2024

Christmas 10 . . .

 I have a Christmas card to share with you and here it is . . . 




 



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
ABC Christmas Challenge H & I for Hats &/ Inky 
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Non Traditional Colours (1/3)

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #62

Rudolph Days Challenge  April Anything Goes Christmas  

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #159 Non Traditional Colours: I chose copper, brown and red (1/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #641 Anything Goes (3/5)


I used Clarity Crafts stamps to repeat stamp the reindeer across an A5 piece of card with Nocturne Versafine Clair ink.  I coloured the reindeer with pearlescent copper and brown watercolour paint.  Once the reindeer had dried I splattered watercolour all over and inked the edges.  


Once dry I added a length of ribbon which I wrapped around the edges.   I stamped the sentiment onto a snippet and adhered over the ribbon with foam pads.  I glued a bow over the ribbon and used Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to give my reindeer tiny red noses and added more to embellish.  Back soon x

 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely and fun Christmas card, love the reindeer stamp with the red nose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great inky design and I love the red noses!

    Thanks for joining us this month at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable reindeer card - love the repeated design - AND those 'deer' little noses too.

    Thanks for coming to play with us in April's Rudolph Days Challenge.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those leaping reindeer! A great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Great images and so glad you shared over at Sparkles Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really fun card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete