Followers

Saturday 27 April 2024

Birthday 43 . . .

 I have another nature themed card to share . . .


0




I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Floral Goes with optional moodboard #16 (3/6)


 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge It's Up in the Air (4/5)  
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (4/5)  
Stencil Fun Challenge April Anything Goes or Spring Flowers 
We Love Stamping Challenge Spring or Anything Goes (2/3)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #643 Anything Goes (5/5)


I stamped the Simon Says Stamp flower spray onto two pieces of card with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I then stamped the birds into position on one of the pieces of card.   I used Heffy Doodle clouds stencil with Distress ink to add clouds around the birds.

I watercoloured the birds and One of the floral straps completely.  On the other stamped spray I just coloured the flowers and leaves that I wanted to use for decoupage.   Once the watercoloured floral spray was dry I fussy cut it out and gently shaped it.  I adhered with silicon glue.  

I stamped the sentiment onto a snippet and added that to the card.  I finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x

7 comments:

  1. A very striking card with the flowers and birds Karen, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely designed card with great movement. It seems so real! Thank you for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card beautifully colored and such a pretty scene you have created. Thank you for sharingh this beauty with us at Colorful Options.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous and pretty little scene you have created Karen. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love so much this card, fabulous swallows and blooms, a so peaceful scene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scene, Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Birthday 50 . . .

  I have a Penny Black card to share with you today and here it is . . .    I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Allsorts Challenge  #779...