Followers

Friday 26 April 2024

General 19 . . .

 I have been playing with a new set of Clarity Crafts stamps and here is my first card . . .






I wish to enter these challenges . . . 



Fab n Funky Challenge #594 Embossing Wet or Dry 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge It's Up in the Air (3/5)  
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (3/5) 
Stencil Fun Challenge April Anything Goes or Spring Flowers
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #645 Anything Goes (4/5)


I started this card by creating the background.  I used watercolour paints  onto A5 watercolour card.  Once completely dry I used Versamark ink and silver embossing powder to stamp and heat emboss the moon, the dangles, the smaller moons and the lines across the watercolour card.  Next I infilled the big moon with the matching stamp.  I coloured the smaller moons with pearlescent copper watercolour.   


I edged the panel with Distress and Oxide inks, I also darkened some of the blue in the watercoloured background then sprayed with water.  Once dry I used a Snipart Stencil and randomly applied Tonic Studios Nuvo Texture Paste.  


I finished with my usual Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Love how this has turned out.  Back soon x 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card with a lot of texture and sparkling, love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete

General 21 . . .

  I have a House Mouse card to share with you today and here it is . . . I wish to enter these challenges . . . Creative Fingers Challenge  ...