Followers

Sunday 28 April 2024

Christmas 11 . . .

 I have another Christmas card to share with you today and here it is . . .   




I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

Allsorts Challenge #778 Use a Stencil (1/3) 

ABC Christmas Challenge H & I for Hats &/ Inky 

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Non Traditional Colours (2/3)

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #62 (2/3)

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #159 Non Traditional Colours: I chose pink (2/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #646 Anything Goes (1/5)


I used a Gina K Designs stencil, Clarity stencil brushes and Picked Raspberry  Distress ink on a 140mm square of white card which I adhered to a 148mm square card.

I stamped the gnomes and the sentiment onto snippets of watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne.   I stencilled grey snow clouds behind the gnomes using a My Favorite Things stencil.  I watercoloured the gnomes and the area beneath them.  Once dry added Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops to the fur on their outfits.  

I adhered faux snow to the ground beneath and around the gnomes.  Then I added my usual finishing touch Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops, pink glittery ones, lol!  Back soon x 


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous gnomes, lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Christmas card in pink tones! Love all the dimensions and the textures

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Karen, I love the puffy elements on these guys, and very fun colors for them, too! Such a playful design! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture of the faux snow on the 'cool' Santas! A really fun card and the stenciled background is perfect for the challenge this week. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gnomes are always fun Karen, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and following the stencil route.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love your use of non- traditional colours for our challenge at CCC. Thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy gnomes on your card! I like the non traditional colours you used.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely stencilled background for those cheeky gnomes. Thank you for sharing at allsorts . Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super mignon Karen, adorable trio très fun, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Créations, biz

    ReplyDelete