Followers

Friday 17 May 2024

Anniversary 2 . . .

 I have been playing with many different brands and types of products and here is my card . . . 

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Die Cut Diva's Challenge Monochromatic (2/4)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Romance/Wedding/ Anniversary (1/5)
Stencil Fun Challenge Anything Goes optional theme Girly
Try It On Tuesday Challenge Small Things: Small Birds, Hearts & Pearls  (-)   
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #648 Anything Goes (2/5)   


I used the largest of the A5 Clarity Florals Mixed Media Impressions stamps to stamp and heat emboss a background onto watercolour card using copper embossing powder and Versamark embossing ink.   I coloured the card with a mix of Brusho Powders and Tonic Studios Shimmer Powder with lots of water.  

I used Picked Raspberry Distress inks to colour the heart die cuts and a snippet of white card.  I stamped and heat embossed the 'Love you' onto the snippet.  I stamped the swallow using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I stencilled the large die cut Sizzix heart using Picked Raspberry Distress ink again and a little Tonic Studios Glimmer Paste.

I think I may have added too many finishing touches though, lol! Back soon x


6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and creative!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, lots of lovely details to find and enjoyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, love all those textures! Thanks for playing along our May challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful. Thanks for shedding more light on the card. Lovely. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete