Followers

Sunday 19 May 2024

Anniversary 3 . . .

 I have another anniversary card to share with you today and here it is . . .




wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Floral Goes with optional moodboard #17 (1/6)


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Romance/Wedding/ Anniversary (2/5)
Stencil Fun Challenge Anything Goes optional theme Girly
Triple B Challenge Anything Goes with Birds, Blooms &/ Butterflies (1/3)

Try It On Tuesday Challenge Small Things: Small Pearl's, butterfly and Flowers (-)  
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #648 Anything Goes (2/5)   


I attached the Clarity Japanese Beauty stencil to a piece of watercolour card and used stencil brushes and foam along with Lumberjack Plaid and Evergreen Bough Distress inks.  Once complete I trimmed the panel to 144mm square and edged with Lumberjack Plaid.  I sprayed lightly with water to soften.

I stamped the Japenese Beauty outline stamp onto die cut watercolour card using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.   I watercoloured that panel and put to one side.  Although the stamp is a two way overlay I get more pleasure watercolouring my images at the moment.

I die cut the two layer sentiment and adhered the red script onto the black background.  I adhered the stencilled card onto my 148mm square blank.  I attached both the centre panel and the die cut sentiment using foam pads.  I added my usual finishing touch and I love the end result.  Back soon x


7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful Anniversary card, the images and design are so pretty. Thanks for linking up and sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Anniversary card...almost a window in a window! Great colors, too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the soft watercolour effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many techniques on this beauty!
    We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully made - gorgeous colours and design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete