Followers

Monday 20 May 2024

Birthday 51 . . .

 I have a House Mouse card to share and here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Allsorts Challenge #781 Anything Goes for their 15th Birthday Celebration (2/3)
Creative Fingers Challenge Always Anything Goes (2/3) 
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC415 Anything Goes + optional add Flowers (-)  
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Use patterned paper (1/5) 
Triple B Challenge Anything Goes with Birds, Blooms &/ Butterflies (2/3)

I stamped the House Mouse image and the sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto watercolour card and snippet.   I coloured the image with my watercolours and left aside to dry.

I adhered Clarity Crafts Designer Paper onto a 5" x 7" card blank after cutting a 1/4" smaller so that I had a small white frame.  

I used pearlescent card with John Next Door Pansy die and kept the scrap too.  Once die cut I placed the flower die cuts back into the scrap and stamped with Versafine Clair Fantasia ink.  Because I stamped onto pearlescent card I heat dried the ink.

I manipulated the Pansy die cuts to get the correct shape before adhering together.  Once dry I figured out the layout of my card and adhered everything in the right place.  I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to the stamped image and to the centre of the pansies.  

I already know that I am going to use these dies a lot.  The end result is gorgeous dimensional flowers.  I love the end result.  Back soon x


10 comments:

  1. Another sweet HM card Karen and good idea adding the extra Pansies, many thanks for joining in with our 15th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun 3D design, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving those pansies and house mouse images are always so cute. Great colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the House Mouse, and your pansies are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen not sure if you will get this comment as blogger is playing up today for some reason I love this wonderful house Mouse creation the image and colours are delightful thank you for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute and love those pansies. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful card Karen

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, the added flowers are lovely. And you have colored it up beautifully too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful card. Lovely flowers added and coloring is wonderful too. Love it! Thanks for sharing your card with the House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a lovely card and I like the dies as well. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete