Followers

Monday 20 May 2024

General 25 . . .

Today I have a Penny Black card to share and here it is . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Allsorts Challenge #781 Anything Goes for their 15th Birthday Celebration (3/3) 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Floral Goes with optional moodboard #17 (2/6)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Pastels
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Use patterned paper (2/5) 
Sparkles Monthly Challenges #176 CAS  (1/3)


I used one of my older Penny Black stamps along with Distress inks and my Karin Brush Markers Pro to stamp the image.  Unusually I decided to leave the background plain white rather than adding clouds or plants because I wanted the Penny Black stamped images to be the stars.  

Earlier last weekend I cut into a 305mm square Designer Paper and decided to try and use all of it up, no snippets left behind but I didn't have one large piece so I taped two pieces together and hid the join with satin ribbon.

I added my final finishing touch of Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x

10 comments:

  1. Great DL card Karen and one of my most used PB stamps, many thanks for joining in the fun again at our 15th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this same stamp and always love using it - so beautiful! You've inked it so nicely. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen love the stamp you have used and the gorgeous colours a super make thank you for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a really lovely soft image and I love the little glimpse of bright patterned paper behind. Great idea to use the ribbon too. It works really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing our celebrations at Allsorts with this gorgeous card. Such a lovely layered creation. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such pretty paper! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Challenge
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous SL styled card, I love the artsy feel of the stamped images and the colors. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope to see you again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card! Love the floral stamps and colors on your Slim line card! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautifully created slimline card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flower stamp is so pretty! Thanks for joining the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete