Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Birthday 52 . . .

 I have another House Mouse card to share and here it is . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC415 Anything Goes + optional add Flowers (-)  
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Use patterned paper (3/5) 


I stamped the House Mouse image and sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink onto watercolour card.  I used watercolours to colour the image and put to one side to dry.

I trimmed the Clarity Crafts Designer Paper to slightly smaller than the 5" x 7" card and glued onto the white base.  I edged the stamped sentiment with Lumberjack Plaid Distress ink.

I used both glitter and pearlescent card to die cut the Sentimentally Yours flower dies.  I used Sizzix Textured card with John Next Door dies to cut the leaves.  I glued two sizes of the pearlescent die cut flowers together with a smaller glitter flower on top.

Once I figured out the layout I added the stamped panel and sentiment with foam pads.  I adhered the flowers and tiny leaves with Pinflair Glue Gel.  I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to the centre of the flowers.  Back soon x

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic fun card and HM image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grat card. Love the wallpaper and those flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen what a fun and beautiful card

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the little mouse stamper is playing a joke on his friend. Loving your beautiful flowers and the design paper with the flowers looks great too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, this is my second attempt to post a comment, the first one didn't show up after I pressed publish! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! Your coloring is wonderful. The broom looks so real. I love the shimmery flowers too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always thought this was a great stamp. It's funny how the one House Mouse is tricking them. Such fun. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete