Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2024

General 26 . . .

 I have a Penny Black easel fold card to share with you and here it is . . . 







I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Floral Goes with optional moodboard #17 (3/6)

Fab n Funky Challenge #596 Square  
Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Pastels


I stamped the Penny Black Exhilaration images onto watercolour card using Green Oasis and Rain Forest Versafine Clair ink pads and ďie cut using a Clarity Crafts die.

I used a Crafters Companion three layers stencil and A5 watercolour card with Fossilised Amber and Evergreen Bough Distress inks to repeat stencil the butterflies and to create a background.  I trimmed to 140mm square and cut into two pieces, one 140mm square and the other 70mm x 140mm.  I inked all the edges.

I created a 148mm square easel card.  I coloured white satin ribbon with Fossilised Amber Distress ink.  I wrapped the ribbon around the bottom edge of the 70mm x 140mm stencilled card.  I attached the background and ledge to the card base.  I attached the stamped image onto the easel card. 

I used John Next Door Chrysanthemum and Small Leaves dies to die cut lots ofchrysanthemums from Sizzix Textured card.  I die cut the small leaves from snippets of glitter card.  Once I had adhered the different sizes of chrysanthemums I adhered them to my ledge and finished with Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x

7 comments:

  1. That's very impressive. I love all the layers on those flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easel card, I love all the dimension. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope to see you again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW very cool creation Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    BB DT
    BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    what a very lovely easel card and your design looks brill.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous easel card, such a pretty floral!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete