Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2024

Christmas 12 . . .

I have a Christmas to share today and here it is . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #779 More than one fold: I created an easel fold card  (1/3) 

Cut It Up Challenge #303 Add a Sentiment (2/3) 

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #63 Always Anything Goes Christmas(1/3)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC Anything Goes optional Pastels

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Use die cuts (2/5) 

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #160 Add a ribbon or twine: I added white ribbon to the ledge of my easel (1/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #647 Anything Goes (2/5)


I had fun creating this Christmas card, the colours are not my usual choice for a Poinsettia.   I think that using a black card base, black die cut sentiment, softly coloured designer paper and mainly pale die cuts means that this fluorescent pink Poinsettia works.

I inked the Penny Black stamp with my Karin Brush Markers Pro and lightly sprayed with water before stamping.  I edged the Sentimentally Yours die cut with Picked Raspberry Distress ink.  I layered up John Next Door Poinsettias, used snippets of DP for the ledge around which I attached white satin ribbon.  

Back soon, with some more bright Christmas cards lol!


  

9 comments:

  1. Very prettily done Karen, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge and going with the fold option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and bright and cheerful. A great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas easel. Thank you so much for playing along with the use a fold challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty Christmas easel card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the More Than One Fold option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ha - just enough ribbon, lol. I love easels - so festive! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love an easel card and this is a gorgeous Christmas one. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!
    Jackie
    DT Cut It Up

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so delighted you chose to share your gorgeous creation with us at Cut It Up!
    Please do come back again!
    All the best, Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully creative!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete